Team participation is by invitation and based on tryout results. The season runs from late-February to early June. Team activities consist of on-the-water practice Mondays through Fridays at the boathouse and practice or regattas on Saturdays. Expect to practice during Spring Break and an occasional Sunday practice if needed.
1. COMMUNICATE WITH US
Add AlbemarleRowing@gmail.com to your email contact list
Register with our website to access "Only the Crew" information
2. REVIEW GUIDELINES
3. SIGN-UP FOR MILK DELIVERY
One family per week please
4. TURN IN FORMS
to Diane DiCarlo (Team Secretary) during Mandatory Coaches and Parents Meeting
Any missing forms from Winter Training: SafeSport, Emergency Card, Yearly Training & Media Release
5. PAY FEES
Albemarle Rowing team registration and uniform fee ($1000) by check to "AHS Crew Boosters" or VENMO @AHScrewboosters
Rivanna Rowing Club Junior Membership Balance ($75) at iCrew
If not already done, USRowing Membership ($20/$25) at USRowing
- Fees pays for all regular season practices and regattas.
- Overnight regattas will have additional lodging fees.
- Any athlete that qualifies for regattas such as Stotesbury or Nationals will have additional fees to cover those specific events.
- Full budget available from AHS Crew Boosters.
- Confidential payment plan or scholarships possible - speak with Coach Coffman.