Team participation is by invitation and based on tryout results. The season runs from late-February to early June. Team activities consist of on-the-water practice Mondays through Fridays at the boathouse and practice or regattas on Saturdays. Expect to practice during Spring Break and an occasional Sunday practice if needed.
1. COMMUNICATE WITH US
Add AlbemarleRowing@gmail.com to you email contact list
Add GroupMe to your phone
Register with our website to access "Only the Crew" information
2. REVIEW GUIDELINES
3. TURN IN FORMS
to Greg Bruen (Team Secretary)
4. PAY FEES
Albemarle Rowing team registration fee ($780) by check to "AHS Crew Boosters" or VENMO @AHScrewboosters
Uniform fee ($90-$145 depending on uniform need) by check to "AHS Crew Boosters" or VENMO @AHScrewboosters
Rivanna Rowing Club Junior Membership ($125) at Regatta Central
Note: if RRC Junior Winter Membership was paid ($50), use coupon code 22CREWJR to pay the remaining balance ($75).
If not already done, USRowing Membership ($10) at USRowing
Note: You may renew your USRowing waiver early and the new expiration date will be calculated 1 year from the current expiration date.
- Fees pays for all regular season practices and regattas.
- Overnight regattas will have additional lodging fees.
- Any athlete selected for Stotesbury or National regattas will have additional fees to cover those specific events.
- Full budget available from AHS Crew Boosters.
- Confidential payment plan or scholarships possible - speak with Coach Coffman.